Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest Follow Me on twitter

Monday, February 6, 2012

My closest friends!

I have a bunch of friends, but only a few close ones. I'm here to tell you a little bit about them.

First there are most of the cheerleaders.
(*Left to right* Hannah, Sydney, Chelsi, Katie, Kenzie, Me, Lexi, Livi)
These girls make it easy to laugh when I'm having the worst day.

This is Hannah! (We realized that we were opposites. She has red TOMS and black pants and I vice versa.)

 All of our TOMS...♥
 Little Darrian :) Yeah, She's cute.
 Bre Anna!!!

This is Kenzie....Thug life :)

Two of my best friends (Whom are dating) Audrie and Justin. :)



My three friends (Left to right) Kayla, Tighe, and Bekka.





(Left to right) Desiree, Paige, and Lauren.



Well, I hope you enjoyed meeting my friends, they really are something. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment