Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest Follow Me on twitter

Wednesday, February 8, 2012

The songs that define my mood.

Over the past few days I have felt like shit. Why, you ask? Boys. There is this one guy. I have never met anyone like him. When I am really super happy, I cry. When I'm with this guy, that is how happy I am. He makes me feel like I am perfect and no one has ever made me feel like that. There are no words to describe how I feel about him. During this first song I told this guy how happy I was with him. (While we were on my bed) So, we decided that it would be 'our' song.


 Lately I have not been speaking to this guy. Don't ask why because I really don't know what happened. So, lately I have been in a real shitty mood. Here are some songs that describe it.


                                                    A little bit stronger. Sara Evens.

                                             Disgusting. Ke$ha

                                               The story of us. Taylor Swift.
                                            Remind me. Carrie Underwood, Brad Paisley.
                                          Misery. Maroon 5.
                                                 It will rain. Bruno Mars.
                                            A thousand years. Christina Perri.

                                            Jar of hearts. Christina Perri.

                                             Bleeding love. Leona Lewis


                                              Arms. Christina Perri.
                                               Just a kiss. Lady Antebellum.
                                           Wish you were here. Avril Lavigne.
                                          When you're gone. Avril Lavigne.
                                           Hurt. Christina Aguilera.


"I have died everyday, waiting for you..."





No comments:

Post a Comment