Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest Follow Me on twitter

Wednesday, January 25, 2012

This girl!

Hi, my name is Sidney. There is not much to me.
1. I'm hyper. All the time. Ask anyone.
2. I am boy crazy. There are few boys that catch my eye, but once they do, I like to keep them there.
3. I trust people too easily.
4. I get hurt a lot. Whether its by a friend or a guy I like.
5. I date assholes.
6. I have few people I can count on. There is Justin, Audrie, Chelsi, and Janelle.
7. My old best friend is 100% crazy. Long story.
8. I have liked the same guy for about 3 years.....I know right?
9. I am a Facebook, Twitter, and Pinterest addict.
10. I like to keep things simple.
11. There are a bunch of rumors out there about me that my ex Trevor, and my old best friend have started. If you want to know if one is true, ask me. I wont lie.
12. I am stubborn as hell.

That pretty much sums me up. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment