Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest Follow Me on twitter

Thursday, January 26, 2012

Worst fears.

I am afraid of many things, but I only have a few worst fears.

1. Tornadoes. I HATE tornadoes. I always freak out whenever it storms because I know there is a possibility. They freak me out!

2. Ghosts. I am convinced that my house is haunted. It scares me. In my room I have beads on all my door knobs, and the other night I was so close to sleep that I didn't realize it until the morning that those beads were making noise. Yeah, right? I think part of it is that I watch so many scary shows/ movies.

3. Surgery. I have an odd fear of going under. Like whenever they make you sleep. It scares the hell out of me.

4. Pills. I have another odd fear of swallowing pills. I have to dissolve them in a spoon of water then wash it down with more water. Yeah, I know. Its weird. No matter how bad the pain is I can't take the whole thing. I have only swallowed 2 pills in my entire life, when I was in the hospital after I broke my leg.

5. Being alone. I am afraid that I will not find someone to marry and whatnot when I get older. I never worried about this until a few years ago. Haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment